Re: Save MySQL? HA - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Save MySQL? HA
Date
List pgsql-general

I suspect that Oracle could be interested in collection of revenue from
MySQL users who are using it commercially without a license in violation
of the current license agreement for MySQL. (Commercial use of MySQL
without paying a license fee requires that projects using the database
are also GPL, IIRC).

Just a wild guess, of course.