Re: Postgres 8.2.x support on Windows 2008 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Postgres 8.2.x support on Windows 2008
Date
List pgsql-general

He is referring to Windows Server 2008.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Microsoft_Windows_versions

For example, my system information gives this:
OS Name    Microsoft(r) Windows Server(r) 2008 Standard
Version    6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001