Re: Plugin system like Firefox - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dann Corbit
Subject Re: Plugin system like Firefox
Date
List pgsql-hackers

For what it's worth, I am rather fond of the firefox plugin for sqlite.

Now, SQLite has very little in the way of administrative tools, so that
tilts the field, but I guess other people might toy with PostgreSQL if a
plugin were available and might not otherwise just because one is
available.