Re: Improvement of versioning on Windows, take two - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From MauMau
Subject Re: Improvement of versioning on Windows, take two
Date
List pgsql-hackers
From: "Michael Paquier" <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
> Oh yes, right. I don't really know how I missed this error when
> testing v1. Adding an explicit call to
> RemoveFile('src\timezone\win32ver.rc') for project postgres calms down
> the build. Is the attached working for you?

Yes, the build succeeded.  I confirmed that the following files have version
info.  However, unlike other files, they don't have file description.  Is
this intended?

bin\isolationtester.exe
bin\pg_isolation_regress
bin\pg_regress.exe
bin\pg_regress_ecpg.exe
bin\zic.exe
lib\regress.dll

lib\dict_snowball.dll has no version properties.

Regards
MauMau