Re: [HACKERS] Slow count(*) again... - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Shaun Thomas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Slow count(*) again...
Date
List pgsql-performance
> All other databases do have that feature. I must say, this
> debate gave me a good deal of stuff to think about.

Aaaaand, I think we're done here. The idea that the lack of hints will kill
PostgreSQL is already demonstrably false. This is sounding more and
more like a petulant tantrum.

Folks, I apologize for ever taking part in this conversation and contributing
to the loss of signal to noise. Please forgive me.

--
Shaun Thomas
Peak6 | 141 W. Jackson Blvd. | Suite 800 | Chicago, IL 60604

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email