RE: [SQL] Mail about duplicate rows - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jackson, DeJuan
Subject RE: [SQL] Mail about duplicate rows
Date
List pgsql-sql
Do you have any indexes on these two tables?
I'd suggest at least one: radius(uname. logdate, logtime)
also: vacuum analyze radius;
before and after the insert might help performance.
And remember that this will be an expensive query no matter how it's done
(comparing every row of radius to every row of radiustemp).-DEJ