List of "servers" missing the new build machine? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Greg Clough
Subject List of "servers" missing the new build machine?
Date
List pgsql-www

Hi Team,

It seems that the new build server that replaced “poseidon” has been dropped from the list after the migration to the new site:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/servers/

I can’t remember what it’s called (Devrim could tell you), but it had a shared credit between Ipreo (hardware) and EnterpriseDB (hosting).

Thanks.

Greg Clough

Lead Technology Engineer
O  | +44 (0) 20 7665 9787

M | +44 (0) 7803 142 292

Ipreo by IHS Markit

Castle House | 37-35 Paul St | London EC2A 4LS

********* Confidential Disclaimer *********

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any attachments by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Ipreo immediately by replying to this e-mail, and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. If you have received this e-mail as part of a marketing communication and you would like to unsubscribe from future marketing communications, please review our privacy policy for more information.