RE: List of "servers" missing the new build machine? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Greg Clough
Subject RE: List of "servers" missing the new build machine?
Date
List pgsql-www
> I think this is the *only* case that this happens, except for one box that was
>  purchased with SPI money and is hosted at hosters expense. Every other
> case has the same one.

If it's just us, then I'd say forget about it.  We're not greatly concerned about it, and would rather you spend time
onbugs/features in PostgreSQL itself.

> But yes, either making it two columns or making the one column take multiple
> providers in it would probably make sense in general.

If it's as simple as saying "EnterpriseDB/Ipreo" in a text field, then maybe that's an easy solution... but don't go
upsettingEDB on our account.  I don't want to overstep our bounds.

> Then there's the general step of defining whatshould be on there.

If now is the time to consider that, sure, but I presume it's not a very high-traffic page so don't let it distract you
fromthe pending v11 release.

Regards,
Greg

********* Confidential Disclaimer *********

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any
attachmentsby anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notifyIpreo immediately by replying to this e-mail, and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. If you
havereceived this e-mail as part of a marketing communication and you would like to unsubscribe from future marketing
communications,please review our privacy policy<http://info.ipreo.com/Ipreo-Private-Policy.html> for more information.