RE: List of "servers" missing the new build machine? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Greg Clough
Subject RE: List of "servers" missing the new build machine?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi Magnus,

> Actually, that's the box called "poseidon".  But I'm guessing it's data actually needs to be
> updated, so if somebody can provide the actual details we'll get that done?

Devrim would be best placed to give you the full specs, location, etc.  We shipped it to EnterpriseDB in the UK for
hosting,but it's possible they relocated it to the US.

> (credit for all machines are listed at who hosts them, not who bought or donated
> them, the way it is now. The headline should probably be updated to reflect that)

OK, I can respect that as they bear the ongoing costs.  Sadly, it will be harder for me me to twist the right arms to
getmore equipment.  Still, I'll try my best.

Cheers,
Greg Clough.

Ipreo by IHS Markit
Castle House | 37-35 Paul St | London EC2A 4LS

********* Confidential Disclaimer *********

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or any
attachmentsby anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notifyIpreo immediately by replying to this e-mail, and destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments. If you
havereceived this e-mail as part of a marketing communication and you would like to unsubscribe from future marketing
communications,please review our privacy policy<http://info.ipreo.com/Ipreo-Private-Policy.html> for more information.