How to session_preload_libraries multiple libraries inpostgresql.conf - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Stephen Froehlich
Subject How to session_preload_libraries multiple libraries inpostgresql.conf
Date
Re: How to session_preload_libraries multiple libraries in postgresql.conf  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-novice

I’m no at all sure the syntax in postgresql.conf that one uses to put multiple libraries in session_preload_libraries.

Right now I have the following in my postgresql.conf:

session_preload_libraries = 'pgcrypto'

session_preload_libraries = 'auto_explain'

session_preload_libraries = 'tablefunc'

auto_explain.log_min_duration = '3s'

but auto_explain doesn’t seem to be appearing in the log unless I load it manually in a session … what am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Stephen