RE: postgis30_96 missing dependencies in public repositories - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Weavers, Sebastian
Subject RE: postgis30_96 missing dependencies in public repositories
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Thank you, I did not know about this.

Turns out the packages I need can be found here -
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/common/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

-----Original Message-----
From: Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>
Sent: 30 April 2020 16:00
To: Weavers, Sebastian <Sebastian.Weavers@landregistry.gov.uk>; pgsql-pkg-yum@lists.postgresql.org
Subject: Re: postgis30_96 missing dependencies in public repositories

On Thu, 2020-04-30 at 14:38 +0000, Weavers, Sebastian wrote:
> I'm trying to install postgis30_96-3.0.1-4.rhel7.x86_64 onto a Centos
> 7.7 VM and it looks like some dependent packages are missing from the public postgresql repositories. Such as;
proj70,geos38, gdal30-libs.

> This was working previously and only looks to have started being a problem from the 27th of April.
> Have the packages moved to another repository?
>
> This is the public repository I am currently using -
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64
> /
>
> I've checked the repositories for other versions of Postgres and RHEL,
> but they all appear to be the same, i.e don't contain any of the required packages.

Did you upgrade "pgdg-redhat-repo"?

See https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3758d9fb098f1109db3c64d4e40e109df3b7dad7.camel@gunduz.org

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

HM Land Registry’s ambition is to become the world’s leading land registry for speed, simplicity and an open approach
todata. Our mission is: “Your land and property rights: guaranteed and protected”.

We check all mail and attachments for known viruses. However, you are advised that you open any attachments at your own
risk.If you have received this email and it was not intended for you, please let us know, then delete it.

We welcome correspondence in English and Welsh.

To see how HM Land Registry treats your personal information, read our Personal information charter:
www.gov.uk/government/organisations/land-registry/about/personal-information-charter.