Re: postgis30_96 missing dependencies in public repositories - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Laurenz Albe
Subject Re: postgis30_96 missing dependencies in public repositories
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/

> I've checked the repositories for other versions of Postgres and RHEL, but they all appear
> to be the same, i.e don't contain any of the required packages.

Did you upgrade "pgdg-redhat-repo"?

See https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/3758d9fb098f1109db3c64d4e40e109df3b7dad7.camel@gunduz.org

Yours,
Laurenz Albe