Re: New User Group Addition - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ben Milliron
Subject Re: New User Group Addition
Date
Re: New User Group Addition
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi Jonathan:

I made the recommended web site changes to http://www.CentralPaPug.org.  I also was able to get my PostgreSQL account working. I have a couple questions:

1. Do I need to submit the user group as an organization to complete the user group listing, or do you add it manually?
2. Do I need to provide you with any text for the listing?  What do you think of the listing:

Central Pennsylvania: PostgreSQL User Group serving the counties of Central Pa (website)(mailing list)

3. Will you also set up a mailing list for the user group I could ask people to use?

Thanks,

-Ben