Re: New User Group Addition - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Ben Milliron
Subject Re: New User Group Addition
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I am fine with not using a list for our group if that makes it easier from a maintenance perspective. In regard to how useful they are, I guess it would depend, but I would agree it is better not to create one if  it isn't going to be used.

-Ben