Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 docs - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Susan Douglas
Subject Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 docs
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> On May 24, 2016, at 2:31 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>

>> On 24 May 2016, at 18:29, Susan Douglas <susan.douglas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On May 24, 2016, at 12:02 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> This seems to be missing the images. Did you remember to git add them,
>>> before diff'ing?
>>
>> I think the .png's are already checked in as part of the last patch...
>
> I don't think so (unless they've been renamed). I had errors about them from Sphinx.

I've created another patch (below) that adds the .rst and .png files, and includes an updated index.rst file that adds
theForeign Table dialog.  There are still errors related to the index, but I'd prefer to try to fix them in another
patch.

Thanks!

-- Susan

>> -- Susan

theindex file (I'm hoping to get that cleaned up next week).

>>> --
>>> Dave Page
>>> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
>>> Twitter: @pgsnake