Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From David Costa
Subject Re: PHP/Postgresql Advocacy
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hello,
many thanks to Joshua Drake for the potentials writers list.
  I am currently in touch with 3 qualified PHP-Postgresql developers
interested in writing for our php/ postgresql
column.

We should be live with the first articles by the end of  next week.

Now, some questions:

-Mailing list last posts on our homepage (right column)

I would like display the posts on the pgsql-php display on our site
home via an XML feed.

I assume there is no XML feed for
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-php/2004-02/index.php   right ?

I can  buy the mailing lists archive on the store, just wondering if
there is a possibility to pay for the archive and get it on rsync .
If I have a way to sync with the lists, I could easily generate the xml
feed.

  Are you currently storing all the postings in a database?

-Logo usage: any particular restriction to display the postgresql logo
in the php/postgresql column  ?

Cheers
David Costa