Re: WIP: Rework access method interface - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: WIP: Rework access method interface
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Sep 25, 2015 at 6:25 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> On 2015-09-25 16:11, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
>> In attach a bit modified patch based on 4-th version, and if there are
>> no strong objections, I will commit it. Waiting this patch stops
>> Alexander's development on CREATE ACCESS METHOD and he needs to move
>> forward.

> The code itself looks ok to me, but before we can think about committing
> this the documentation has to be updated.

Yes.  Also, for a major change like this, it would be a good thing if
the documentation got a review from a native English speaker.  I will
volunteer to handle it if someone else does the first draft.

Great! I'll write this documentation.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company