Re: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
Date
Re: Re: [HACKERS] Custom compression methods
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 10:43 AM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
On 2/28/19 5:44 PM, Ildus Kurbangaliev wrote:

> there are another set of patches.
> Only rebased to current master.
>
> Also I will change status on commitfest to 'Needs review'.

This patch has seen periodic rebases but no code review that I can see
since last January 2018.

As Andres noted in [1], I think that we need to decide if this is a
feature that we want rather than just continuing to push it from CF to CF.

Yes.  I took a look at code of this patch.  I think it's in pretty good shape.  But high level review/discussion is required.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company