Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alexander Korotkov
Subject Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 9:56 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> wrote:
On 11/15/13, 12:24 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net
> <mailto:peter_e@gmx.net>> wrote:
>
>     On 11/14/13, 6:00 AM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
>     > Sorry, I posted buggy version of patch. Attached version is correct.
>
>     This patch crashes the hstore the pg_trgm regression tests.
>

> What exact version did you try 14 or 16? If it was 16, could you please
> post a stacktrace, because it doesn't crash for me.

The one that's the latest in the commitfest: http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAPpHfdvEQ-JhE_2z9pvw22Bp6h_o8XOaXCbjAGf87gs4p4Jmuw@mail.gmail.com

If you have a newer one, please add it there.

Ok, I actualized information in commitfest app.

------
With best regards,
Alexander Korotkov.