Re: Refresh Publication takes hours and doesn´t finish - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Refresh Publication takes hours and doesn´t finish
Date
List pgsql-general

Em ter, 21 de mai de 2019 às 14:17, PegoraroF10 <marcos@f10.com.br> escreveu:

> Restart Postgres means exactly what ? We tried just restart the service but
> we tried to refresh publication the old view was used because it took 2hours
> and gave us a timeout.

As I said before to change system catalog you should set "allow_system_table_mods=on" and restart PostgreSQL service.

After that you'll able to recreate the "pg_catalog.pg_publication_tables" system view. (You can use the Tom's suggestion using LATERAL)

Regards,

--
   Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/