Re: CONCAT function equivalent - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Fabian Santiago
Subject Re: CONCAT function equivalent
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thanks David. You were right. It is what I should have expected. I figured it all out finally. Thanks for your guidance.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 6:41 PM, David G Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
Fabian Santiago wrote
> It created one line in the column with everything strung together.

And why would you expect anything different? If you want embedded newlines
you need to add them yourself during the concatenation.

See my post on the -novice list where you also posted this same original
question.

David J.