Re: CONCAT function equivalent - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Fabian Santiago
Subject Re: CONCAT function equivalent
Date
List pgsql-novice
Ok,

Here's another request, based on my first;

instead of looking for a while to CONCAT my values into said table column, I tried this:

UPDATE domain SET settings = ('default_language:en_US;default_user_quota:10240;default_groups:;min_passwd_length:0;max_passwd_length:0;disabled_domain_profiles:;disabled_user_profiles:;');

this created 1 line in my column with all the listed values. How can create those same values in my column but in separate lines, one for each value? thanks for your help.

- Fabian S.

P.S. sorry about missing the reply all to the list; gmail only shows me the senders actual address, not the list address so i had to manually re-add the list address each time i reply i realized. thanks.

On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> wrote:

--
Sincerely,

Fabian S.