Re: Got Associate Certification, what can i do or what i will going to receive? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Oscar Calderon
Subject Re: Got Associate Certification, what can i do or what i will going to receive?
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi Adrian thanks for your answer, and yees, you're right, is just that i haven't received an answer from them yet, that's why i sent this email to the mail list.

About requisites, those are for Associate Certification, i was asking about Professional Certification, as you can see here:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/store/products/dba-training/01t50000001NyiCAAS

It says that is one of the requisites.

Regards.

Oscar Calderon
Analista de Sistemas
Soluciones Aplicativas S.A de C.V
www.solucionesaplicativas.com
Cel.(503) 7741-7850   Tel.(503) 2522-2834
Sent from my Nexus 7