Re: [HACKERS] vcregress support for single TAP tests - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vaishnavi Prabakaran
Subject Re: [HACKERS] vcregress support for single TAP tests
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 11:01 PM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

In the absence of further comments I'm going to apply this and
back-patch it so we can get a significant improvement in how the
buildfarm reports results from TAP tests, as well as increased coverage,
on Windows/MSVC machines.

I see vcregress is not processing the second argument passed to it. For example, "vcregress.bat check serial" runs the regress test in parallel mode.
Though this issue is present even before this patch is applied, am writing here because this patch touches the argument passing to sub-routine logic.
Attached is the one fix I find it working for me.

Thanks & Regards,
Vaishnavi,
Fujitsu Australia.

Attachment