Re: Google Summer of code 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: Google Summer of code 2013
Date
List pgsql-students
> HI all
>
> I am Akansha Singh. I am a Java developer with experience of designing
>  databases.i have been an intern in Oracle , i had worked on Oracle database
> I have also did project using JDBC before .I will be highly obliged if some one can
> give ur suggestions for the project idea.
>
>  I would be interested to work on PL/Java and JDBC.
>>
>> Please let me know of any project that currently need attention.I would
>> be honored to contribute to the community.
>
> regards
> Akansha Singh

I think a new JDBC driver is being worked on.You could have a look there.

Do you have any interest in data analytics? I proposed a couple of
ideas in that field.If you are interested, we could talk over them.

Regards,

Atri

--
Regards,