Re: Google Summer of code 2013 - Mailing list pgsql-students

From viod
Subject Re: Google Summer of code 2013
Date
List pgsql-students
Hello all!

Do you have any interest in data analytics? I proposed a couple of
ideas in that field.If you are interested, we could talk over them.

Regards,

Atri

I am pretty much interested in the ideas you posted on the mailing list (particularly in implementing the K-medoids algorithm). I've asked MADlib if they could mentor me, but unfortunately  their org has not been accepted in GSoC, and they haven't answered since then.

Do you think I could still do it with PostgreSQL? I would really like to do this project, as an initiation to classification algorithms.

Still, I don't really understand how this would be used by PostgreSQL?

And don't hesitate if you want me to present myself further :)

Regards,
Maxence