Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Atri Sharma
Subject Re: GSoC project: K-medoids clustering in Madlib
Date
List pgsql-students
On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Maxence AHLOUCHE
<maxence.ahlouche@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Akansha Singh said:
>>
>> Hi, I will be obliged if given a chance to mentor.
>

> On the MADlib side so? Just put a comment here then:
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/viod/1 ,
> so that Heikki can be notified!
>
> Regards,
> Maxence
>
> --
> Maxence Ahlouche
> 06 06 66 97 00
> 93 avenue Paul DOUMER
> 24100 Bergerac

You cannot be a mentor and a student at the same time. I think a
senior member of the community clearly expressed this to Ms. Akansha
earlier.

Maxence, we need a member of the MADLib community to be the mentor. I
would suggest you to contact them for the same.

Regards,

Atri

Regards,

Atri