Re: Installing Postgress 8.0.5 in Ubuntu 10.12 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Marlowe
Subject Re: Installing Postgress 8.0.5 in Ubuntu 10.12
Date
List pgsql-general
The change from 8.0 to 8.1 that removed implicit casts broke a LOT of
poorly written software.

For OP: Install from source, if you don't need EXACTLY the old 8.0.5
version at least look at the bug fixed version 8.0.latest (28 or so?)