Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Daniel Farina
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Date
Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
List pgsql-pkg-yum
On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 5:16 AM Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Hi,

On Mon, 2017-10-09 at 20:07 +0000, Daniel Farina wrote:
> As-is I'd probably continue to maintain a barely-good-enough fork of pgrpms
> to do my packages. Is there a better way?

How do you make those changes? Are they inside conditionals, like I did for
SLES, or did you just fork them? If they are inside conditionals, we can commit
them back to our repo as a first step -- at least it would save time for other
users.

I forked them. Do you an idea what macros can be used to make amazon-linux specific paths?