Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Amazon Linux PGDG Repo?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Daniel,

On Tue, 2017-10-10 at 23:30 +0000, Daniel Farina wrote:
> I forked them. Do you an idea what macros can be used to make amazon-linux
> specific paths?

I found this on Google:

%global is_amz %(grep -qi 'Amazon Linux' /etc/system-release && echo 1 || echo 0)

But not sure how you'll detect different Amazon Linux versions, I don't have
access to them. Maybe you can improve the grep part.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
EnterpriseDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com