Re: pgBackRest 2.45 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Bradford Boyle
Subject Re: pgBackRest 2.45
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
On Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at 2:10 AM Stefan Fercot
<stefan.fercot@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> pgBackRest 2.45 has been released last week: https://github.com/pgbackrest/pgbackrest/releases/tag/release%2F2.45
>
> Have you planned to update the packages?
>
> Many thanks in advance!

Hi Stefan,

Not sure if anybody else has replied yet, but I just took a look at
this. I can see that the Debian source package has been updated to
2.45 [1], however Debian is in a hard freeze at the moment so I don't
think this has been uploaded to testing/Bookworm. Looking at the
Jenkins pipeline for building the pgdg binary packages [2], it looks
like there is a build failure on Ubuntu bionic (18.04) for ppc64el. I
suspect that until this build error is fixed, the package won't be
published.

-- Bradford

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgbackrest/-/commit/0745aa79f78eaf1490080e958f57fe1e919d7e5d
[2]: https://pgdgbuild.dus.dg-i.net/job/pgbackrest-binaries/