Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Sarita Sharma
Subject Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
Date
Re: Bug in tables column data in postgres database
List pgsql-sql
Hello Team,
I am getting a genuine defect that from postgres database as I am working for a well recognised organization and I am only handling coding from layers that includes spring boot, Jpa configuration for database connectivity and postgres as database.
The toggling issue I told , I have analysed it many times and I only correcting data whenever my data got toggle like I have already explained.
If you find it a genuine issue , you can take it under consideration.
As a employee I have already informed this issue to my senior colleague.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarita