Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Nikhil Mohite
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave/Team,

As per discussion with the UX team, Few updates on style-guide patch.
1. I have missed removing the "proposed" keyword from the "High-Contract" theme name.
2. I have not added the "Writing Style" section in the style guide as we don’t have the information for it (UX design is also pending due to this). @Dave Page can you provide some inputs on it.

Regards,
Nikhil Mohite.