Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3619 Unable to Re-Dock Query Tool Lower Window Component - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3619 Unable to Re-Dock Query Tool Lower Window Component
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Please ignore my previous patch, as I forgot to fix the same for "Debugger" module. I have fixed it with showing function name with argument as title of the Debugger panel. Please refer the attached screenshot. It provides the added advantage, if multiple debugger panel opens then it is easy to know which function we are debugging.

Attached is the modified patch, please review it.