Re: [pgAdmin][RM4993] [Accessibility] Read-only controls and disabledcontrols needs to be separately identified - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4993] [Accessibility] Read-only controls and disabledcontrols needs to be separately identified
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin][RM4993] [Accessibility] Read-only controls and disabledcontrols needs to be separately identified  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [pgAdmin][RM4993] [Accessibility] Read-only controls and disabledcontrols needs to be separately identified  (Nagesh Dhope <nagesh.dhope@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 1:55 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the updated patch to include dialogs (create/edit) for all the nodes.
Kindly review.