Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 2:32 PM Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I was having conversation with Aditya about "What should be the mouse hover (resize selection) area of the splitters?".
I asked him to set it to 5px.

    I have committed with 7px which looks good, but it would be good to have your opinion on this. You will have to run "Yarn Install" to test this.

But - he has different opinion, was in favor to keep it around '11px'.

Please advise.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi