Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 10:17 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 2:32 PM Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I was having conversation with Aditya about "What should be the mouse hover (resize selection) area of the splitters?".
I asked him to set it to 5px.

    I have committed with 7px which looks good, but it would be good to have your opinion on this. You will have to run "Yarn Install" to test this.

Seems fine to me. Thanks.

But - he has different opinion, was in favor to keep it around '11px'.

Please advise.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi