Re: [PgAdmin][RM4237]: User can not change value of Datetime pickercontrol using keyboard (Accessibility). - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject Re: [PgAdmin][RM4237]: User can not change value of Datetime pickercontrol using keyboard (Accessibility).
Date
In response to Re: [PgAdmin][RM4237]: User can not change value of Datetime pickercontrol using keyboard (Accessibility).  (Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com>)
Responses Re: [PgAdmin][RM4237]: User can not change value of Datetime pickercontrol using keyboard (Accessibility).  (Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:17 PM Pradip Parkale <pradip.parkale@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Akshay,
I have already added the code to change the time. To select the time picker, the user needs to press 'Alt+T' (Option+T for mac)  and then Up/Down arrows to change the minutes and Alt + Up/Down to change the hours.