No more Delete/Drop constraints in 1.16 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Akshay Joshi
Subject No more Delete/Drop constraints in 1.16
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave

I have figured out the problem where there is no more Delete/Drop constraints in 1.16. We have made some changes for the domains and check constraints where we have replace the pgTable and pgTableObjCollection with pgSchema and pgSchemaObjCollection, due to which this error occurs. I have tried to fix the problem, but not sure whether it is an appropriate fix or not.

Attached is the patch file.Please review it and if it looks OK then can you please commit it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Senior Software Engineer

Attachment