Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general
While at first glance, it would seem a code of conduct is a good idea, having once would be pointless if there is no way to enforce it.
As others have already shown by totally ignoring the subject of this track and hijacking it into a discussion of fees (which, IMHO, is totally ridiculous),
there is no way it can be enforced. So while I applaud Joshua Drake for his good intent, I there must therefore take the position of saying no to a CoC and offer
my apologies to Mr. Drake for those that have so blatantly ignored the point of this discussion, as they are the ones are in need of the CoC but would most
probably ignore it anyway.