Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: Code of Conduct: Is it time?
Date
List pgsql-general
Joshua,

I have to agree that a COC is in order. But to add to that, I would like to see basic requirements when submitting a problem.
IE: 1. Version of PostgreSQL
     2.. O/S
     3. Enough info to duplicate the problem EG: minimal schema & data