Re: [GENERAL] make postgresql 9.5 default on centos 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Melvin Davidson
Subject Re: [GENERAL] make postgresql 9.5 default on centos 7
Date
List pgsql-general

On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 1:50 PM, Steve Clark <steve.clark@netwolves.com> wrote:
Hi List,

I loaded 9.5 on CentOS 7 but by default every thing wants to use the default
9.2 version that comes with CentOS 7.

Is there a simple way to fix this so the 9.5 version of tools and libraries are used.

Thanks,
Steve