Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nikhil Sontakke
Subject Re: Review: Non-inheritable check constraints
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> I have also tried to change the error message as per Alvaro's suggestions.
> I will really try to see if we have other issues. Really cannot have Robert
> reporting all the bugs and getting annoyed, but there are lotsa variations
> possible with inheritance..

So did you find anything?

Nothing much as yet. I think we are mostly there with the code but will keep on trying some more variations along the lines of what Robert tried out whenever I get the time next.

Regards,
Nikhils