[pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part of smile.amazon.com? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Eric Ridge
Subject [pgsql-advocacy] Is the Postgres Association part of smile.amazon.com?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Is the "United States Postgresql Association" a member of Amazon's charity donation program through smile.amazon.com?

I ask because I've selected it as my charity of choice (it's actually an option), and while I've generated some bit of money through my purchases, Amazon says nothing has actually been donated.

They indicate that one reason could be that while Amazon knows about the charity, the charity isn't actually registered.

If this is case, y'all might consider working out how to do that via https://org.amazon.com/.  I don't know how painless the charity registration process is, but it's pretty painless for an Amazon shopper (like myself) to transparently donate via smile.amazon.com.  Maybe y'all have already decided this isn't a thing you want to be involved in?

Anyways, I wanted to ask.  Amazon has donated something like $46M to charities since February this year, and it'd be cool if some of that went to Postgres.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

eric

ps, I'm not subscribed to this list, so if you reply, I'd appreciate a CC.