Re: 回复: An implementation of multi-key sort - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From John Naylor
Subject Re: 回复: An implementation of multi-key sort
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 14, 2024 at 6:20 PM Yao Wang <yao-yw.wang@broadcom.com> wrote:

> hi Tomas,
>
> So many thanks for your kind response and detailed report. I am working
> on locating issues based on your report/script and optimizing code, and
> will update later.

Hi,
This is an interesting proof-of-concept!

Given the above, I've set this CF entry to "waiting on author".

Also, I see you've added Heikki as a reviewer. I'm not sure how others
think, but I consider a "reviewer" in the CF app to be someone who has
volunteered to be responsible to help move this patch forward. If
there is a name in the reviewer column, it may discourage others from
doing review. It also can happened that people ping reviewers to ask
"There's been no review for X months -- are you planning on looking at
this?", and it's not great if that message is a surprise.

Note that we prefer not to top-post in emails since it makes our web
archive more difficult to read.

Thanks,
John