Re: tds_fdw for Sybase and MS SQL Server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mike Blackwell
Subject Re: tds_fdw for Sybase and MS SQL Server
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excellent!  I have an application for this.  I'll give it a look.

Thanks!
Mike

Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout Management | RR Donnelley
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
Mike.Blackwell@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com