Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: [HACKERS] MERGE SQL Statement for PG11
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 28 March 2018 at 12:00, Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

> v27 attached, though review changes are in
> the add-on 0005 patch.

This all looks good now, thanks for making all of those changes.

I propose [v27 patch1+patch3+patch5] as the initial commit candidate
for MERGE, with other patches following later before end CF.

I propose to commit this tomorrow, 30 March, about 26 hours from now.
That will allow some time for buildfarm fixing/reversion before the
Easter weekend, then other patches to follow starting 2 April. That
then gives reasonable time to follow up on other issues that we will
no doubt discover fairly soon after commit, such as additional runs by
SQLsmith and more eyeballs.