Re: Commit fest 2017-11 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Magnus Hagander
Subject Re: Commit fest 2017-11
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:47 AM, Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> wrote:
Hello
I can not find "Reports" in bottom any page of CF app...

Such stats covers only reviews marked in CF app? Through "Comment"->"Review" buttons? I'm afraid this statistics will be inaccurate for new users (like me). Wiki page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Reviewing_a_Patch say
> Send reviews as replies to the email containing the patch
And nothing about changes in CF app.

That report is currently only available to CF managers. One of the main reasons for that is that the underlying data is very uncertain and we don't want people to draw "random" conclusions for it.

And yes, they only cover things marked in the CF app.