Re: Should we cacheline align PGXACT? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Should we cacheline align PGXACT?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 10 March 2017 at 13:08, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

Results look good for me.  Idea of committing both of patches looks attractive.

I'll commit mine since I understand what it does. I'll look at the other one also, but won't commit yet.

We have pretty much acceleration for read-only case and small acceleration for read-write case.
I'll run benchmark on 72-cores machine as well.

No need to wait for that.