Re: pglogical - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: pglogical
Date
List pgsql-general
On 25 May 2016 at 18:26, Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com> wrote:

This page:

http://2ndquadrant.com/en/resources/pglogical/

states that “It has also been submitted to PostgreSQL core as a candidate for inclusion in PostgreSQL 9.6.”

So, my question is: did pglogical make the 9.6 core, or not?

pglogical is not in core for 9.6, though we have concrete plans for logical replication to be in core for 10.0.

The reason I’m asking is that pglogical is available (for 9.4 and 9.5) on various Linux platforms, and I’m stuck with Windows, hence the question.

If it didn’t make 9.6 core, is there plan to include it in 9.7, or may be pglogical becomes available on Windows?

Currently pglogical does not support Windows.

It's free software, so funding for any new features or requirements is always welcome.